Thursday, October 23, 2008

accidental potluck



today we had an accidental potluck at work. i brought some green beans with homemade plum sauce and some butternut squash soup from VWAV to share with my co-workers. my boss (and inspiration for getting back to the veg way) brought some curried lentil and sweet potato over rice dish with the same intentions. BLAMO! potluck happened in the mail order department. this pic isn't the best but it looks great, huh?

so go do it...right NOW. go have an accidental potluck. get those dishes sittin' in the fridge that you couldn't possibleh eat by yer lonesome and go share it with a couple o' peeps who have the same thing. the results could be interesting!

3 comments:

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

I want to have one! But I think my sorry excuse for friends would bring things like chicken, pork, fish... ack! Where can I find me some friends who will cook up curried lentils for me?

shaly said...

pop over to these guys o1f14r8s58 cheap designer bags replica replica bags online shopping india replica goyard bags the original source q7m34c4s28 replica bags philippines replica bags on amazon read here y2a44g9z47 replica bags supplier

geausleyt said...

this page gucci replica handbags view publisher site dolabuy hermes home gucci replica