Friday, October 3, 2008

sweet n' salty


today was sweet n' salty at work day. this means that all my omni and veg co-workers brought in an array of delicious noshables that i couldn't eat. fear not...per vegan freak observance of the motto "meek vegans suffer"--i made sure i had a stash of stuff i could nibble upon. i took some of my chocolate chips-(kroger value brand are vegan!), melted them in the microwave, smeared them on regular graham crackers and topped with salted cashews. i don't know what to call them...evening at the improv choco-nachos? they were tasty. i was so stoked about it, i took a picture of it with my cell phone and e-mailed it to myself so i could post it on the blog-(and i'm pretty technologically inept).


ps: please ignore my orthodontic wax on the side of the plate.

4 comments:

donesmoking said...

i love the sweet and salty combos...gonna have to remember that 1

Bianca said...

Oh, I use the Kroger brand chocolate chips too! They're so cheap...yet vegan!

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

I never knew about the Kroger chips! Thanks so much for the tip; there's a kroger 5 minutes from my house!

Chelsea said...

What a good idea! Way better than any of the lame ass omni stuff, I bet! :)