Monday, January 9, 2012

OYMST Days #8 and 9: Cheezy Quackers are PEOPLE!

I needed to take a day off blogging yesterday. Don't worry, you didn't miss anything.
I'm not as cranky today. I do notice that it is much easier for me to get out of bed in the morning and not as difficult to get started. I also think I'm developing a sensitive tooth because I tried sweetening my grits this morning and found them to be too sweet after 1t of agave and 1.5 t of brown rice syrup. Sweet grits? I know I just made a gaggle of you savory grit people groan in unison by typing that. So I like sweet grits. Sue me.

So what's up with the shitty photograph of the bowl of soup topped with little dudes? I made a batch of Celine Steen's cheezy quackers using tiny gingerbread cookie cutters. Why not? People eat animal crackers and goldfish crackers all the time. Why not gender neutral bald people? They made a great topping for some asparagus dill soup I made a while back.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Sweet grits, interesting concept. I've only eaten grits plain or savory, but I can see sweet working...kind of like a sweet cornbread?

Anonymous said...

聊天交友網站 , 聊天交友網站 , 聊天交友網站 , 聊天交友網站 , 聊天交友網站 , 聊天交友網站 , 聊天交友網站 , 聊天交友網站 , 聊天交友網站 , 聊天交友網站

Unknown said...

this contact form replica gucci handbags next page luxury replica bags more tips here replica bags buy online